Fidelitas 12 Bottle Electus Wine Club
The Fidelitas 12 Bottle Electus Wine Club give members access to our newest and most limited releases, with the option to personally choose the wines in each Club allocation, or opt for our pre-selected allocation.
The Electus Club is open to members who live outside of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho, and offers shipping during temperate seasons. The 12 Bottle Electus Club allocations include 12 bottles and ship 2 times per year.
Fidelitas Electus Club Benefits
- Available for shipping customers who live outside of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
- Electus Club members receive customizable 12 bottle allocations, from our newest releases, that ship 2 times per year in temperate seasons
- 20% discount on all wine purchases, 25% discount on mixed case purchases
- Complimentary ground shipping on club allocations and all full case orders
- Invitations to exclusive club parties
- Personalized assistance from the Fidelitas Club Concierge
- Anniversary and Club Referral promotions
- Member access to the Fidelitas Wine Library
- Complimentary tastings for 4 at our Red Mountain and Woodinville tasting rooms
- Fidelitas Club members may fully customize their allocations from our newest releases, or we’ll do the work for you and build an allocation based on product availability at the time of processing. Invitations to select your allocation will be sent via email.
- There is no fee to join! We only charge the cost of the wines included in your allocation, minus club discounts, plus applicable local taxes. Club charges are automatically processed prior to release, using payment information on file.
- We ask that members commit to the Fidelitas Wine Club for one year to fully experience our offerings. Early cancellations may be subject to a $100 administrative fee.
- Club allocations and any add-on wines may be shipped at no additional charge. We highly recommend a business address for wine deliveries:
- UPS requires an adult signature, over the age of 21.
- Wine is guaranteed through the first delivery attempt. Multiple delivery attempts and reroutes may incur additional shipping and handling costs.