Fidelitas Optu Wine Club
The Fidelitas Optu Wine Club give members access to our newest and most limited releases, with the option to personally choose the wines in each Club allocation, or opt for our pre-selected allocation. Optu Club members are able to pick up their wines in our Red Mountain or Woodinville Tasting Rooms, or have their wines shipped directly to their door. Optu Club allocations include 4 bottles and occur 4 times per year.
Fidelitas Optu Wine Club Benefits
- Optu Club members receive customizable 4 bottle allocations, from our newest releases, 4 times per year
- 20% discount on all wine purchases, 25% discount on mixed case purchases
- Invitations to bi-annual preview tastings and exclusive club parties
- Choice to pick up club allocations at either tasting room location or have them shipped, at no additional cost
- Personalized assistance from the Fidelitas Club Concierge
- Anniversary and Club Referral promotions
- Member access to the Fidelitas Wine Library
- Complimentary tastings for 4 at our Red Mountain and Woodinville tasting rooms
- Fidelitas Club members may fully customize their allocations from our newest releases, or we’ll do the work for you and build an allocation based on product availability at the time of processing. Invitations to select your allocation will be sent via email.
- There is no fee to join! We only charge the cost of the wines included in your allocation, minus club discounts, plus applicable local taxes. Club charges are automatically processed prior to release, using payment information on file.
- We ask that members commit to the Fidelitas Wine Club for one year to fully experience our offerings. Early cancellations may be subject to a $100 administrative fee.
- Optu members may opt for tasting room pick-up, within 4 weeks of the wine release.
- Club allocations and any add-on wines may be shipped at no additional charge. We highly recommend a business address for wine deliveries:
- UPS requires an adult signature, over the age of 21.
- Wine is guaranteed through the first delivery attempt. Multiple delivery attempts and reroutes may incur additional shipping and handling costs.